- Location: South-East Asia
- Population: Over 5.4 million over 733 square kilometers
- 2nd highest Gross Domes product (GDP) per capita
- 9th on UN Human Development Index
- Major financial and shipping hub
- Official Languages: English. Malay, Mandarin and Tamil
- Currency: Singapore Dollar, S$.
Why you should study in Singapore
- Extremely high standards of teaching and learning
- Well developed education system
- Strong research focus
- Top industry connections
- Post-study work opportunities
- Study in English
- Safe and secure environment
Cost of studying in Singapore
- S$14,000 to S$15,000 per year
Cost of living in Singapore
- Scholarships by the Singaporean Ministry of Education
- Individual institutions
- Other organizations like Shell, etc.
How to Apply
- Application is ongoing.
- Click the button below to get started