Why Should You Study in Malaysia?
- Among the top most affordable international education destination
- Standard of living is good and cost of living is very affordable
- Emerging international education destination in Asia, 25 of 50 national systems
- Many universities among top 500 in the world
- Students can study for single/double degrees within the same time frame
- Opportunity to study in English at all levels of education
- Opportunity to study for British or Australian degrees at Malaysian price
- Students can switch to the campuses in Britain or Australia later if they so wish.
- Research students may benefit from university-based or external grants
- Has one of the easiest in student visa processing in the world
- Students can bring their family to stay with them when they come to study
- Among most popular tourist destination in South-East Asia
- Location is next-door to Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, etc.
- Multicultural nation with a rich culture and friendly citizens
Read more about CHOOSING-MALAYSIA-AS-YOUR-STUDY-DESTINATION
Contact us now for free consultation
Ready to start your application?
What People are Saying
I was introduced to Arrows by a friend. My experience with Arrows was quite exciting; Arrows made my quest for admission for my PhD program easy. Arrows is a representative of many universities across the world that recruit international students. Another exciting service I received from Arrows is the guidance to apply and successfully get my visa. Even after I resumed university, I continued to enjoy Arrows’ support to get institution-based scholarship, including accommodation fee waivers and other benefits. Prior information given to me by Arrows regarding the university and the environment are consistent with what I met on arrival. I will definitely recommend Arrows again and again to anyone in need of reliable, trustworthy and comprehensive study abroad service.
Arrows and OT are your trustworthy choice when it comes to studying abroad at any level from high school to PhD. I found their customized counseling a great help in deciding on my program and course. As soon as I indicated interest, I enjoyed unlimited support from their academic/research consulting and counseling team all through the admission process. They are ever-ready to answer inquiries. Their support gave me the motivation to keep pursuing my dream to the end. Above all, they have a transparent system that lets you view your progress online. That gives you confidence, and peace of mind, knowing your investment is safe. I have personally tried them and I recommend them to you if you are ever dreaming of studying abroad, anywhere in America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Malaysia, Russia, UK or anywhere else in the world. "Don't wait for the perfect moment, just take a moment and make it perfect"
I find Arrows Transactions and OT consulting very reliable and dependable. The processing of my son's admission was hitch-free and the after-care was highly co mmendable. The services are without hidden charges as is common with most consulting firms. I strongly recommend Arrow Transactions and OT consulting any day, any time.
Dr. Kehinde Jaiyeoba
I got connected to Arrows/OT in 2018 when I was having some issues while trying for postgraduate admission. My initial reluctance soon turned to the decision to take the risk of trying again, considering that the service charge is reasonable. I got the admission shortly after. The good part is, Arrows stood by me till I got my visa, and got registered for my program. It was an awesome experience I can’t forget soon. I personally recommend Arrows/OT to anyone interested in studying abroad. It's a tested and trusted service. You won't have any regrets.
Helen O. Obagboye
Former Postgraduate Student