Study and Work in Canada 2022
- Location: North America
- Land Area: 9.98 million square kilometres.
- #2 largest country by land area
- Population: 35 million people
- #10 largest economy
- Official currency: Canadian Dollar, CA$ or CAD.
Why you should study in Canada
- Among top best countries globally
- Top country for best quality of life
- Universities with globally recognized certifications
- Learning with the best and brightest
- Affordable tuition and living costs
- Study and work
- Immigration opportunities
Most popular fields of study provided by Canadian Universities
- Engineering and Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
Cost of Studying and Living in Canada
Tuition: CA$20,000 – CA$30,000
Cost of living: CA$15, 000 (Average for food, housing, transportation and other living expenses).
Working in Canada as a Student
- For full-time students enrolled in eligible institutions.
- Students can work on-campus without a work permit.
- Students’ spouses or common-law partners can work.
- Post Graduation work permit.
Three main intakes:
- Fall: Dec – March
- Winter: Sept – Nov
- Summer: February
How to Apply
- Fall 2022 intake application is ongoing.
- Click HERE for more details/guidance.